Washing Lingerie: Instructions and Care Recommendations:
Please pay attention to the product laundry label to select appropriate washing method.
Hand washing procedures:
Hand washing your bras:
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener to avoid damage on colours and fabrics Separate light-colored laundry from dark-colored laundry.
- Use gentle detergent。We recommend that the detergent is properly dissolved before adding clothes to the wash.
- Hand wash：Do not exceed 40 degrees.
Tips for drying and storage:
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Reshape the cups and flatten wrinkles from garment before hang dry.
- Light and dark lingerie should be hanged separately. Do not dry in direct sun.
- Do not store with closet deodorizer or closet pest control.