SPARKLE Workshop & Happy Kitchen Studio Terms & Conditions
When you purchase our workshop courses, you accept and agree to the following terms & conditions. Please make sure you read and understand the following Terms & Conditions.
- Student must first reserve their time slot, and once enrolment is confirmed, time slot is non-changeable and non-cancellable. Student who fails to attend workshop at the specified time slot will be regarded as absent by their own accord and relinquishing their enrolment. No refund, rearrangement or compensation will be entertained.
- Student who has successfully enrolled for a workshop will receive confirmation notification from our staff via phone / Whatsapp / email within 2 working days.
- All workshops are fast-paced and will start punctually. Student is required to arrive 10 minutes before workshop starts for registration purposes. Workshop will not run overtime for latecomers.
- Student will need to compensate for any loss or damage done to the equipment in the studio.
- Student who wishes to tie up their hair during workshop is required to bring their own hair-tie.
- Student needs to bring their own food container if they wish to take the pastries home.
- For workshop with insufficient enrolment, Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right to cancel the workshop or change instructor or venue.
- Student is required to scan “LeaveHomeSafe” App upon entering Happy Kitchen Café area.
- All workshops are subject to Government disease prevention measure arrangements. If government restricts social distancing measures and your enrolment is affected, please contact us for a rearrangement. Affected enrolments can be rescheduled but are non-refundable.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or other inclement weather condition is declared by the HK Observatory 2 hours before workshop starts, workshop will be cancelled and rearrangement for another time slot will be made.
Registration & Payment Methods:
- When registering for a workshop, please fill in your full name, phone number and email address so we can contact and confirm your application.
Classroom Rules & Regulations:
- For registration purposes, please arrive 10 minutes before class starts for registration. Student must present ID card for verification purposes, and student who registered online will be required to show their e-confirmation. Class time will not be extended for latecomers
- Once time slot is confirmed, no changes or refunds will be entertained. Failure to show up at your registered time slot will be deemed absent, and there will not be any made sessions provided.
- No photography, videography or recording during class. Student may not photocopy or transfer course materials to others without prior permission.
- If no.8 typhoon signal is hoisted during class, class will cease immediately. If Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted during class, the workshop will continue to run.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted by the HK Observatory 2 hours before workshop starts, workshop will be cancelled and make-up arrangements will be made.
- Please look after your personal belongings during class. Happy Kitchen Studio & SPARKLE COLLECTION will not be responsible for any loss or damages.
- All tools, utensils and facilities belong to Happy Kitchen Studio & SPARKLE COLLECTION. If there is any damage to the tools, utensils or facilities, the student will be required to compensate for the damage caused.
- Happy Kitchen Studio & SPARKLE COLLECTION shall not be liable for any direct or indirect injury or property damage suffered by any participant in relation to the Happy Kitchen Studio & SPARKLE COLLECTION workshop. Participants shall indemnify Happy Kitchen Studio & SPARKLE COLLECTION from all actions, claims or damages arising out of their acts, omissions or any loss or damage in any way whatsoever.
- Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right to take any appropriate action to ensure the safety and harmony of the classroom and to prevent any danger, nuisance or annoyance, including cessation of all activities in the classroom, or suspension of the classroom, or request for a disturbance to leave the workshop, or report the incident to the police. Fees paid by the inappropriate student will not be reimbursed.
- Should dispute arise, Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right of final decision.
To comply with COVID-19 measures:
- Student must wear protective mask at all times during the workshop. DO NOT take off your mask wilfully.
- All students must scan ”LeaveHomeSafe” app upon entering the premises.
- Workshop is subject to government’s latest social distancing measurements. If face-to-face classes have to be suspended due to government regulations, Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right to change the teaching mode.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Right Of Final Decision:
- Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of dispute, Happy Kitchen Studio and SPARKLE COLLECTION reserve the right of final decision.