AJAX LAW & VIRGINIA LUNG
羅靈傑 Ajax Law & 龍慧祺 Virginia Lung
[CONTOUR HK] PATTERN DESIGNER
This paneling is inspired by Hong Kong’s gentle slopes and islands. Taking the lines of contour maps, Ajax and Virginia turn the lines of contour maps into wavy lines and lively patterns that signify hills and oceans, adding a dimension of depth to an otherwise flat paneling.
Ajax Law and Virginia Lung established the Hong Kong-based, award-winning interior design firm One Plus Partnership Limited in 2004. One Plus forms the unusual by visualizing distinct thematic spaces; each design is distinct and features a breakthrough. Each design explores a theme through visualizing it again and again in different ways. Over the years, One Plus has been totally awarded 581 international awards worldwide, including USA, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan, Korea and China.
- Hong Kong - 2014 Ten Outstanding Young Persons Selection – Ajax Law USA – IIDA Annual Interior Design Competition – Overall Best of Competition – Winner – Winning Project: Wuhan Panlong Plaza Yinxing Cinema.
- Germany – Red Dot Design Award – Communication Design – Best of the Best – Winning Project: Wuahn Wushang Mall Cinema 9F.
- Germany – 2013 & 2016 iF Design Gold Award – Interior Architecture - Winning Projects: Wuhan Wushang Mall International Cinema (2016) and Wuhan - Pixel Box Cinema (2013).
- In 2013, One Plus was the first Hong Kong interior design company that has won the Gold Award in iF Design Awards, and won the Gold Award again in 2016.
- United Kingdom – Inside World Festival of Interiors – Civic, Culture & Transportation Category – Category Winner – Winning Project: Wuhan Wushang Mall International Cinema (2015) & Hong Kong UA Cine Times Cinema (2014).
SPARKLE by Karen Chan x Ajax Law & Virginia Lung Collaboration
SPARKLE drew inspiration from this distinctive fabric pattern and created a series of exclusive Modern Cheongsams, West-meets-East Modern Couture and fabulous accessories: